Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Baby Shower

This past weekend, Lucas and I went home to Lady Lake, FL to see family, friends and to have my very first baby shower! No, Lucas didn't go to the shower, but he's such a wonderful husband and came by afterwards to help load everything up!! If there's one thing I constantly notice and appreciate about my husband is that he is ALWAYS willing to jump in and do something without being asked to do it. He'll do laundry, fold clothes, take out the trash, load stuff in a vehicle, pack the suitcase, etc...and the list goes ON and ON! He's amazing...

I digress. :) THANK YOU so much to my Aunt Daphine and her wonderful daughters for hosting the shower! It was so beautiful and I had such a wonderful time seeing everyone. We were SO blessed by all of the gifts. Brock has such a wonderful extended family and I know he will be so thankful too (we'll make sure he is! hehe). Thank you to those of you who came from far away just to celebrate our little man with us. It means SSOO much to us to have you in our life!

I don't have the pictures yet from the shower, but I know my mom and sister will email them to me so I can put some on the blog for everyone to see, right? ;)

Pictures of Brock's room to come soon....one more coat of stain on the dresser and then it will be ready to move into his room! It's almost there.

Until then...

Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this makes me sad. Wish I could have been there!!! Can’t wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete