Thursday, July 15, 2010

28 weeks- ultrasound

As I posted last time.....Dr. D wanted me to go for another ultrasound to get a picture of Brock's aorta. She said it was nothing to worry about and that she doesn't forsee anything wrong, but she did want to have it on file. So, on Tuesday, my Mother-in-Law and I went to Jacksonville for the ultrasound. We had such a wonderful day (aside from the 1 hr 15 min wait we had before they called us back....)! What good does it do to make an appointment if you have to wait so long after your appointment time before you get to back "behind closed doors"? Anyway, I digress.

Brock is doing so well! He is weighing in at 2 lb 10 oz!! That is 6 oz above the "estimated weight" that was told to me on Saturday (my weekly update). The ultrasound tech said he's weighing in the 48%, so...right on target!!! Here is the link to the video of the ultrasound for your viewing pleasure: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u38uK_xEKu

Only 11 weeks to go!!!! (as of this coming Saturday!)

Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!!! And so glad everything is going well. Love you and miss you girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete